Monday, June 8, 2009

Catching Up

I've not had a chance to even look at my blog these past couple of weeks as its been hectic all round!

We now have a new addition to our family with the birth of Henry George Walter who weighed in at a mere 10lbs!!!! It was a really big struggle and my daughter had a pretty bad time of it all. So much so that poor Henry had his arm broken while being delivered as it was a case of him having to be got out quick!!!!!

I've been living most of my time at the hospital and I think with the amount of parking fee's I've paid I should not be allocated my own space for life! I know the hospital's have to get money from somewhere but blooming heck why do they have to charge so much?????

Slowly keeping on top of orders but kind of getting a bit behind and I know its going to be a mad rush the next few weeks to get back on track again - and this is my busiest time.

Will post pictures of Henry as soon as I find some time.

Pauline :)

3 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

Welcome back. I know what you mean about parking fees, when my Sister and I went to collect my Mum's belongings they gave us a free pass, I should think so too.

LVTfan said...

Congratulations! I hope someday your little one will come to know about the great man whose name he bears! Henry George (1839-1897) was regarded by some as a modern-day prophet, and is still much respected.

michele said...

Best wishes to your family! Congratulations!