Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cutie Pie Wedding Cake Toppers

I have introduced a range of Cutie Pie Wedding Cake Toppers.  These are based on the very first wedding toppers I ever did and I have had quite a good feedback on putting them on my webpage.

Because they are only 2 to 3 inches tall these cake toppers would be ideal for the small wedding cake - not to mention a better price for the budget onscious bride-to-be. 

I feel these would also be a great memento for an engagment party and then they could even be used on top of the couples wedding cake!

Making them that little bit more personlised to each couple would only require a hair and flower colour change and still keeping the cost down.




Have to admit that I love them, but then again I'm biased! lol

2 comments:

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Beautiful little toppers

Unknown said...

Aww these are super cute!

Jan x