Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy Wedding Season


I'm happy to say that the crazy wedding season is keeping me more than busy and its now got to the stage where I am having to turn clients down because I just can't fit them in.  This is usualy the case between Aug and Oct when last minute brides-to-be realise that its time to get the finale details sorted - only to find out that most of us that make personalised cake toppers have been fully booked for some time now.

I have taken orders for cake toppers two years in advance which to me is super organised for some brides-to-be and its also great to get them in my diary!

I have had to put my wedding favours website to one side for now as I just don't have the time that is needed to build it up and get it live but I hope by next year it will be ready.

Pictures of a couple of sets of toppers that have kept me busy.


 

No comments: