Monday, May 11, 2009

Not My Day Today

Think I should have stayed in bed today as I'm not really getting anywhere!

I'm sure most of you will understand where I'm coming from when I say that nothing I seem to do right (craft wise) is working.

I've been working on a bride's dress now and twice I've squished it to restart and decided to build it up in two stages. Anyway, after softening the white fimo I have just seen blooming grey streaks running though it which now makes it unusable!! (well for the white dress anyway).

Sooooooo I am going to stop for the day and restart fresh tomorrow!

1 comment:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Hope you had a better day today Pauline, I have so too many of the days you have just described! lol
A good idea to leave it for a few hours and go back to it, yes Im with you on that one Sarah x